Monday, February 23, 2009

Queen on NXT - Imaging on NXT - Part 1

If you grow up in the UK or one of the commonwealth countries (e.g. Australia, New Zealand, Canada ...), you would have grown up seeing a portrait of Her Majesty the Queen everyday - whether it is on a postage stamp or on every single piece of money you have in your wallet!

So I thouhgt I will scan a portrait of the Queen from the Australian five dollar note and put it in to my NXT.

And here is the result:
I will post Part 2  in a 'while' which will walk you through how this can be done in less than five minutes.

In the mean time anyone want to guess how it was done?

The only clue I can give is that it was NOT done using nxtRICedit by Andreas Dreier's - which by the way is really cool application.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment