Wednesday, October 21, 2009

LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT 2.0: The King's Treasure update

Apologies to all for my absence on the blog - I've been working very hard to get this book completed (along with two other books being written simultaneously - don't EVER do that, trust me).

The book is scheduled for a mid to end November release... 5 robots, 5 new challenges, and my good friend Chris Smith (fellow blogger and MCPer) is responsible for the CAD building instructions you'll see in side - no photos in this book! A big thank you to Chris for agreeing to take my photos and turn them into some real artwork.

Thanks to all of you for your patience AND for your kind words about The Mayan Adventure - the sequel would never have been done without you as Apress was happy with sales of the book and feedback from its readers.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment