Monday, December 21, 2009

New pbLua version

From Ralph Hempel... a very busy man...

I've got a new pbLua ready to go on my website, here .

It's Beta 18h - hopefully the last release before 1.0. The major new feature is reworked sensor operation with support for all sensor types, including the new color sensor.

There's a new tutorial for Bluetooth pairing with Linux machines as well.

I'd also like to point out that I'm looking for Bluetooth enabled Android devices to test with, so that I can develop instructions for them. Android devices support Lua internally as a scripting language and it would be cool to be able to script the NXT using the Android too.

I'm also developing some basic electronics tutorials for the NXT using pbLua and the HiTechnic Experimanter's kit.

Lot's of news for your site in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment