Wednesday, January 20, 2010

WorldFest - April 2010

So, who's coming to the party!?

Once again, teams are heading to Atlanta for WorldFest... I'm looking forward to this April's competition - the FLL challenge this year just seems more difficult. And more fun to watch. I've yet to see a perfect score (not saying they don't exist), so I'm hoping to see a few during the event.

Are you coming? Introduce yourself and your team! LEGO will once again have a booth with plenty of robots, books, and giveaways (I'm guessing on that last one, but they rarely disappoint). Come by the booth and say hello to the MCPs and LEGO folks who make the trip. I'll try to get a list of all the MCPers and/or book authors who will be there... bring your books and get them signed.

Be sure to look me up and say hello!

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment