Thursday, July 28, 2011

I'd Rather Be Building Robots has moved!

Xander wrote:
" Hi and welcome to the new site. No, I’ve not been hijacked, kidnapped or otherwise subverted. This is the new home for “I’d Rather Be Building Robots”. Since that whole sentence would make for a really terrible domain name, I did some brain storming for a new name and I came up empty. Good thing my dad was in the advertising business for 25 years in a past life and he came up with “botbench.com”. "


He will keep us informing about the new and exciting stuff as he was before
More interesting will be his all new Sensor Compendium. looking forward as the Go-To source for everything you wanted to know about sensors for the Mindstorms NXT platform and more.

The old site will be set up to redirect to this one, so you should update your bookmarks, RSS feeds, etc.

Some older posts may look a little wonky with the new theme but you’ll just have to forgive Xander for not going back over about 250 articles to check if they were OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment